Have Some Bubble Wrap?

Saturday, March 20, 2010




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

I dont know why i always dont learn my lesson
I think i should stop doing last minute homework now.
Cuz everytime i try to dodge something,it just nevet fails to come back
Avoid something and the pile of shit grows
I dont wake up till the last minute
Its not the distractions or anything
I dont know what is.

Sigh
Debt due on monday is:
1.Chinese TYS 2 Papers 1 and 2
2.A-Maths Entire chapter like 20+ Questions
3.Social studies sbq(should be simple)
4.14.4 that i didnt come that day

And im sure many other mini debts or odd jobs like studying for some tests like oral chinese
Or even reading

Like cmon,ive been reading Bourne for like 3 months already
Although i read it once before
Just some insurance for my english so that it doesnt fall apart
And of course,
Practising my guitar

Its 10.30 now and the war wages on

Its gonna be olevels soon
-.-
I hope i dont regret what i have done
Cuz i know that if i dont work hard now
Im bound to regret some day
Haiz
Regret
Something i detest.But never fail to succumb to it.
Blame it on my stupidity

Yours truly

0 comments:

Post a Comment