Have Some Bubble Wrap?

Saturday, August 28, 2010




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Fuck

Last night a fell well asleep
Then i woke up, but i just cant move
I wanted myself to move so badly
I couldnt control my body
There was this loud vibrating sound( the sound similar to when you get pins and needles)
Then a familiar female voice
I think it was from bioshock one of the bosses
I tried to roll over
Roll onto the floor or something
Fuck man i fell from the bed onto the floor
But i was still in the state of being paralysed

Then i forgot what happened i just woke up
THEN YOU KNOW WHAT,
I WAS STILL ON THE BED
WTF
SRSLY THE FEELING AND MOMENTUM OF FALLING ONTO THE FLOOR FUCKING REAL
WTF
AND I WAS LIKE WIDE AWAKE DURING THE STATE
i slept at 2.00am last night
I SAW IT WAS FUCKING 2.30AM WTFWTFWTF

Actually i experienced this a few months ago,
Wide awake but cant control your body, cant move cant wake up.
But you can feel a sort of feeling that you're still sleeping
In a dream or something but you can see everything clearly but you cant move

I researched this last night and saw that it was Sleep Paralysis
Caused by inadequate sleep( i was like oh yeah it make sense),Stress.
They said during Sleep Paralysis the more you try to wake up, the more you panic and the more you imagine stuff
BUT SRSLY MY POWER OF VISUALISATION MUST BE TOO AWESOME
REALLY THE FEELING OF ROLLING DOWN TO THE FLOOR FROM YOUR BED
!&@(!
sister described to me before as spiritual attacks
Where a demon or the devil himself Is above you while you sleep
And you just cant move

Watched a few videos on this paralysis
Seems normal..
Plus last night rained and the wind was chilly
Added to the fear

Omgthisisfuckedup

0 comments:

Post a Comment