- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Ah
Just watched the music video for Vitamin C -Graduation.
Really a meaningful song, and sets me thinking how i would miss all you guys
Went badminton earlier today
Just another sign on how i have deteriorated
Stamina stamina stamina
!!!
Well, im gonna miss all the people i've met for the last 4 years.
Its gonna be like last time when i was p6
But it was more heart wrenching that time
Ahh we would taking different roads real soon
Carrying on with different lives
Yet something Facebook can't replace is the feeling of being around another
At least ive got means to contact my friends i guess
I regret not spending time with you guys
Having fun
What was i doing back then?
Even I forgot.
Anyhow, dad said to get me new pc
Good news or bad news idk
I've got my mother's traits of being conservative i guess.
I wish we hadn't have this thing called Olevels
I wish I had another chance
Sigh i prolly had a little too much coffee
And im still reconsidering whether to go prom
It'll be pretty darn useless if i didnt know anyone who goes
So im still considering
Idk
A year's gone by now
Im just worried I might be too late
Time's ticking
I rmb how you used to be worried
My ankle
Yeah i took notice
Even when you were so far away
Yeah i apologise that day
Everyone has their bad hair day right?
-.-
Cannot wait for black ops geekfest :>



0 comments:
Post a Comment